Another JavaScript library for Atmosphere, jQuery Stream

Another JavaScript library for Atmosphere, jQuery Stream

Donghwan Kim
Hello,

I'm creator of jQuery Stream.

jQuery Stream is a Comet Streaming JavaScript library that provides two-way
communication interface over WebSocket and HTTP. It can be used with any
server-side technology supporting asynchronous processing and is compatible
with Internet Explorer 6.0+, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.

With this new release 1.2, it is possible to integrate with Atmosphere
successfully. I think jQuery Stream also can be a good choice for writing a
event-driven web application with Atmosphere.

For details about the integration of jQuery Stream and Atmosphere, please
see the chat example.
http://code.google.com/p/jquery-stream/wiki/ChatExample#Atmosphere

Project: http://code.google.com/p/jquery-stream/
Discussion: http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-stream/

Thanks for any feedback!

-- Donghwan

Re: Another JavaScript library for Atmosphere, jQuery Stream

java.net
Well done!

On 08/16/2011 04:06 PM, Donghwan Kim wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm creator of jQuery Stream.
>
> jQuery Stream is a Comet Streaming JavaScript library that provides two-way
> communication interface over WebSocket and HTTP. It can be used with any
> server-side technology supporting asynchronous processing and is compatible
> with Internet Explorer 6.0+, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
>
> With this new release 1.2, it is possible to integrate with Atmosphere
> successfully. I think jQuery Stream also can be a good choice for writing a
> event-driven web application with Atmosphere.
>
> For details about the integration of jQuery Stream and Atmosphere, please
> see the chat example.
> http://code.google.com/p/jquery-stream/wiki/ChatExample#Atmosphere
>
> Project: http://code.google.com/p/jquery-stream/
> Discussion: http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-stream/
>
> Thanks for any feedback!
>
> -- Donghwan

Re: Another JavaScript library for Atmosphere, jQuery Stream

jfarcand
Administrator

Gigantic Congratulation for that library...I'm catching up on emails :-)

Thanks!

Re: Another JavaScript library for Atmosphere, jQuery Stream

vbarrier
I'm using it with Atmosphere since 1.0 it works like a charm :-)

Thanks for this lib.