Any luck with org.atmosphere.atmosphereDotXml?

Any luck with org.atmosphere.atmosphereDotXml?

akaiser
I'm getting back into using Atmosphere with a server app we're developing, after having last used it a year or so ago. The new 0.9 version is looking very nice! One of the things I was happy to see was the ability to set a non-standard location of the atmosphere.xml file.  I tweaked my web.xml file to include the following in my AtmosphereServlet configuration block:

<init-param>
    <param-name>org.atmosphere.atmosphereDotXml</param-name>
    <param-value>WEB-INF/atmosphere.xml</param-value>
</init-param>

(Just selecting WEB-INF as a proof of concept, moving it from its normal home in META-INF.)  This doesn't seem to pick up the file from there - it just gets me a "Missing META-INF/atmosphere.xml" error when I fire up the web app.  Also, the "Configuring Atmosphere using the web.xml or atmosphere.xml" lists the default value for atmosphereDotXml as WEB-INF/atmosphere.xml anyway, which also doesn't seem to jive.

So, am I missing something, or is this a pending feature that will arrive with 1.0.0 in a month or two?

Andy

Re: Any luck with org.atmosphere.atmosphereDotXml?

jfarcand
Administrator

Which version exactly are you using? Let's continue on the new mailing list and glad to see you back!