Atmosphere 0.7.3 release?

does peoples wants to have an intermediate release before 0.8? I'm
planning to return full time on Atmosphere somewhere in September, but
if people needs to have a release from the current trunk (which contains
many small fixes), just reply to this email.

More important, please make sure you test the latest 0.8-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks!

Re: Atmosphere 0.7.3 release?

irosso
Yes, we would like to have 0.7.3 release!
Thank you.

Re: Atmosphere 0.7.3 release?

revolt
Yhea will be nice

HEADS UP -> Re: Atmosphere 0.7.3 release?

jfarcand
Administrator
Salut,

do people still need an intermediate release before 0.8? I'm all for it as starting this week I will start making significant changes to the Atmosphere core code.

So speak out now :-)

-- Jeanfrancois