Atmosphere Bayeux support

chandan Gupta
Hi,

I am planning to use atmosphere-bayeux plug in. I saw that the Java sources for Bayeux plugin samples were missing.

Any pointers on where to start?

Regards

Re: Atmosphere Bayeux support

chandan Gupta
Just want to refine my question here. I read through the various issues with Bayeux implementation on the mailing list.

Just curious to know, has anyone been able to work with Bayeux, atmosphere and Tomcat container on a Production grade application.

Re: Atmosphere Bayeux support

apology for the delay.

On 11-04-27 9:15 AM, chandan Gupta wrote:
> Just want to refine my question here. I read through the various issues with
> Bayeux implementation on the mailing list.
>
> Just curious to know, has anyone been able to work with Bayeux, atmosphere
> and Tomcat container on a Production grade application.

The implementation is broken right now and I need to take a look on how
to fix it. Unfortunately I don't have the cycle right now. Any
contribution accepted :-)

A+

Re: Atmosphere Bayeux support

chandan Gupta
Hi Jeanfrancois,

Thanks for your response, would love to help out. But as of now really tight on a Project I had hoped to use atmosphere for.

Do you mean to say that support for Bayeux is completely broken in atmosphere or support for Tomcat is broke. How about if I try to use Jetty?

Regards

Re: Atmosphere Bayeux support

mtyson-2
Any word on this?

I am also in the process of adding Comet/Bayeux support to a high traffic webapp on tomcat 7.

Is that do-able?

Re: Atmosphere Bayeux support

chandan Gupta
Well for Bayeaux we just decided to switch to CometD/Jetty, Atmosphere was working well for other purposes.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:31 AM, mtyson-2 [via Atmosphere users mailling list] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any word on this?

I am also in the process of adding Comet/Bayeux support to a high traffic webapp on tomcat 7.

Is that do-able?

http://atmosphere-users-mailling-list.2493822.n2.nabble.com/Atmosphere-Bayeux-support-tp6305429p6593131.html
To unsubscribe from Atmosphere Bayeux support, click here.

Re: Atmosphere Bayeux support

no progress on my side...but any contribution is welcomed!!

-- Jeanfrancois