Atmosphere application can now be deployed on any Container

Atmosphere application can now be deployed on any Container

Jeanfrancois Arcand
Hi,

I've added support for blocking I/O and blocking thread support to the
Atmosphere CPR, which means Atmosphere application can now be deployed
in any Servlet 2.3 container like Tomcat 4/5, Jetty 5 etc. It also means
  your application will work with BEA & Resin (native support for both
of them coming).

I will soon release 0.1 ALPHA-2.

Thanks!

Re: Atmosphere application can now be deployed on any Container

survivant
really nice.

you didn't mention Websphere... will it works on it ?

2009/3/31 Jeanfrancois Arcand <[hidden email]>
Hi,

I've added support for blocking I/O and blocking thread support to the Atmosphere CPR, which means Atmosphere application can now be deployed in any Servlet 2.3 container like Tomcat 4/5, Jetty 5 etc. It also means  your application will work with BEA & Resin (native support for both of them coming).

I will soon release 0.1 ALPHA-2.

Thanks!

Re: Atmosphere application can now be deployed on any Container

Jeanfrancois Arcand
Salut

Survivant 00 wrote:
> really nice.
>
> you didn't mention Websphere... will it works on it ?

Yes it will.

I will soon try to find the native API WebSphere support for Comet so I
can use those API instead of blocking. Maybe I will have acccess to the
source code pretty soon ;-)

A+

-- Jeanfrancois

> 2009/3/31 Jeanfrancois Arcand <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I've added support for blocking I/O and blocking thread support to
>     the Atmosphere CPR, which means Atmosphere application can now be
>     deployed in any Servlet 2.3 container like Tomcat 4/5, Jetty 5 etc.
>     It also means  your application will work with BEA & Resin (native
>     support for both of them coming).
>
>     I will soon release 0.1 ALPHA-2.
>
>     Thanks!
>
>     -- Jeanfrancois

>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Atmosphere application can now be deployed on any Container

survivant

Maybe I will have acccess to the source code pretty soon ;-)

not sure is a good thing :)