Atmosphere on jboss 4.2.2

mukesh7333
Hi All,
I use a chat application of atmosphere with jboss 4.2.2.
When I run this application on web it give following error –

javax.servlet.ServletException: Tomcat failed to detect this is a Comet application
Please add the following content under your META-INF/context.xml of your war file.

<Context>                <Loader delegate="true"/>        </Context>
org.atmosphere.container.TomcatCometSupport.(TomcatCometSupport.java:63)
org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereServlet.autoDetectContainer(AtmosphereServlet.java:234
org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereServlet.init(AtmosphereServlet.java:182)

but a already do it..
but error still exist.
please suggest

Re: Atmosphere on jboss 4.2.2

jfarcand
Administrator

Have you enabled the NIO or APR connector? This is required if you don't want to get that warning message.

A+

Re: Atmosphere on jboss 4.2.2

mukesh7333
Hi Jeanfrancois,