Atomoshpere websocket-chat example not working

Atomoshpere websocket-chat example not working

Deepak
Hi,
First of all thanks to atmosphere team for what you all are doing. Atmosphere is very promising.

I downloaded Atmoshphere code from git hub and was trying to run webSsocket chat example. I was able to build and deploy the code to glassfish3.0 but when I tried to run it nothing happened.

I started to debug the code and found that following line of code in WebSocketAtmosphereHandler.onRequest method evaluates to be true and the request is not upgraded

        if (!r.getResponse().getClass().isAssignableFrom(WebSocketHttpServletResponse.class)) {

I could be completely off in looking at right place but I am assuming that I must be missing some config / setting. Any help will be appreciated.

On side note I was able to run Meteor-chat sample after adding following to POM.xml
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>ch.qos.logback</groupId>
                        <artifactId>logback-core</artifactId>
                        <version>${logback-version}</version>
                </dependency>

FYI: I am using
Chrome 12.0.742.122
Glassfish 3.0

Thanks,
Deepak

Re: Atomoshpere websocket-chat example not working

Emperorlou
Glassfish support for websockets is not in working condition. I suggest using Jetty 7.2 instead.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Deepak [via Atmosphere users mailling list] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To start a new topic under Atmosphere users mailling list, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Atmosphere users mailling list, click here.

Go big or don't go at all.