Firefox and shared session

Oleg
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I'm a newbie in Atmosphere. I have implemented a whiteboard application with long-polling and atmosphere-jquery plugin. It works fine in all browsers except Firefox. If I open two Firefox browser windows with the same web app on the same computer and use subscribe / publush mechanism described in jQuery plugin, I have a strange behavior. Data flow looks as follows

1) The first window sends publish request and it arrives only the second window.
2) The first window sends publish request again and it arrives only the first window (where it was going from).
3) Subsequent publish requests repeat 1) and 2)

In all other browsers each publish request arrives both browser windows. I know multiply Firefox instances share the same session (JSSESSIONID in HTTP header is the same). I saw this with Firebug too. I guess, that is the problem. How can I avoid this behavior programmatically? I know about starting Firefox with multiply profiles "firefox -P profile1 -no-remote", but I want to do this programmaticaly. Is it possible at all?

Many thanks for your replies.

Re: Firefox and shared session

Oleg
Interesting. Adding this config. parameter to web.xml solved the problem

        <init-param>
            <param-name>org.atmosphere.cpr.broadcasterCacheClass</param-name>
            <param-value>org.atmosphere.cache.HeaderBroadcasterCache</param-value>
        </init-param>