Flush is not flushing - Tomcat - Grails

arnie
I have problem in Grails 2.0.0. I have handler for
Atmosphere (plugin: atmosphere-0.4.1.2, atmosphere: atmosphere-runtime-0.7.2.jar), and method:

- onStateChange

this method is called when I broadcast a message. It's working, but
when I try, inside onStateChange, to write to writer:

event.resource.response.writer.with {
        write msg
        flush()
}

it is not sending message msg to browser

What could be a reason?

Re: Flush is not flushing - Tomcat - Grails

jfarcand
Administrator

I don't know enough the Atmosphere Grail PlugIn to spot the issue directly, but if you can bundle a war file and attach it her I can take a look. Are you sure your connection is still suspended when you broadcast?

A+

-- Jeanfrancois