Has anyone made a RabbitMQ Broadcaster?

agentgt
I was contemplating making a RabbitMQ/AMQP broadcaster since we already
use RabbitMQ. I wanted to just check if someone has already started
this work? It looks like I can just use the Redis or JMS as an example.

Re: Has anyone made a RabbitMQ Broadcaster?

jfarcand
Administrator
Salut,

I'm unaware of it, but it should be pretty simple to implement one (I can help if needed). Take a look at the RedisBroadcaster as a startup:

http://atmosphere.java.net/nonav/xref/org/atmosphere/plugin/redis/RedisBroadcaster.html

A+

Re: Has anyone made a RabbitMQ Broadcaster?

Curtis Pope
Adam,

Did you ever get around to this?  I have a need for an AMQP broadcaster.

Thanks!