PubSub example on JBoss

12

Re: (Jersey/Jaxb issue) Re: PubSub example on JBoss

jfarcand-2
Salut,

On 10-02-02 4:23 PM, Luca Merolla wrote:

> Hi Jeanfrancois,
>
> sorry, I forgot to say that it was working fine. I just had some doubts how
> to test it, but after you told me the trick it was fine.
>
> About the JBoss running with the APR I was trying already... but I have read
> in the jboss forums that there are issues with the run.sh script and the
> java classpath. So to me it was not working.
>
> I'll probably give it a try later on.

Yes this is something not easy to install.

> For now, thanks a lot

Thanks to you!! Keep the feedback coming!

A+

-- Jeanfrancois

> Cheers,
> Luca

Re: (Jersey/Jaxb issue) Re: PubSub example on JBoss

fandry
Hi Paul,

   You're right!  I encounter a similar problem when trying the JBoss RESTEasy Twitter Java client:

   You have to be very careful on the the way resteasy-jaxrs and resteasy-jaxb-provider dependencies are
   described in the POM file (see my post on POM for JBoss RESTEasy Twitter API Client Sample).
12