Spring Integration (Jersey Resources managed by Spring)

Spring Integration (Jersey Resources managed by Spring)

agentgt
I was able to integrate Spring with atmosphere.

For those that might be interested can check my Gist:
https://gist.github.com/1211957#file_spring_atmosphere_servlet.java

And my blog post:
http://adamgent.com/post/10130831561/using-java-for-web-3-0-ajaxpush-co
met-and-websocket

Ideally I think the Jersey Servlet class should be a configurable init
parameter and not a hard-coded as it currently is.

Cheers
-Adam

Re: Spring Integration (Jersey Resources managed by Spring)

jfarcand
Administrator
Hi,

agree. I will make it configurable next version. Can you file an issue so I can track the new feature?

Thanks!