atmosphere-rest-chat with maven-jetty-plugin

atmosphere-rest-chat with maven-jetty-plugin

jfougere
Hi, I am new to atmosphere. I decided to test the sample "rest-chat" by adding in the pom the maven-jetty-plugin.

I can access the chat page, but every calls to the server fails with a 404 error code.
(Calls like : http://localhost:8080/atmosphere-rest-chat/chat?0)

Maybe some configuration on the jetty side is missing.

Can you tell me what is missing to make this sample work with jetty ?

Thanks

Re: atmosphere-rest-chat with maven-jetty-plugin

jfarcand
Administrator

Use Jetty directly as I don't test that mvn jetty:run ... I suspect there is some classloader issue. But usually the url should be http://localhost:8080/ (no atmosphere-rest-chat)..I suspect that value i s hardcoded in the test itself. Take a look at the pubsub sample (it does the same as the chat in a cleaner way)

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois

jfougere wrote