[atmosphere-users] Help with Atmosphere JQuery Plugin!

[atmosphere-users] Help with Atmosphere JQuery Plugin!

Bruno Santos
Hi all!

I'm using the PubSubAtmosphereHandler servlet and everything is
working just fine.
In addition, the web page makes use of the Atmosphere JQuery Plugin.

The issue is that the browser (Google Chrome on Windows 7 64 bit)
stops receiving messages once the
user clicks on a HTML anchor "<a/>" or a javascript call sets the
window.location to
a different url.

Any idea why this is happening?

--
Bruno Santos
mailto:[hidden email]

"Treat people as they ought to be, and you will help them
become what they are capable of being." - Goethe

Re: [atmosphere-users] Help with Atmosphere JQuery Plugin!

jfarcand
Administrator

I think the connection get closed when you click or point to a different URL. Just open the developer tool and watch the connection, I'm sure it gets closed.

A+