<SOLVED> Re: Atmosphere appends to response instead of sending a new one.

<SOLVED> Re: Atmosphere appends to response instead of sending a new one.

mateusz.wiercinski
OK, so I've managed to get it working. If anyone else is having
problems with responses being appended to previous ones the first thing
to check is whether the response is being resumed after broadcast. Now
on to polishing things...

[[atmosphere-users]] Re: <SOLVED> Re: Atmosphere appends to response instead of sending a new one.

do you think you can share a test case (privately if that help)? That
shouldn't happen if I understand you properly.

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois